Mentor | Train | Mentor Program
Project Management Plus
For VR&E students who have a baseline of project work experience or project management-related education (typically undergraduate business courses).
- Provide a review of student’s resume, project management experience and skills to include the translation of their military experience.
- Guide Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) exam prep with a best-in-class text and a proven method of study.
- Coach the student in their work experience write-up that is guaranteed to be acceptable for exam applications.
- Pay for student PMI membership and CAPM / PMP exam fees.
- Conduct a practical exercise in areas of vet transition vulnerability and how to break old military habits.
- Provide interview skills training including the STAR technique – Situation, Task, Action, Result.
- Provide coaching in preparation for project management job interviews and conduct mock interviews.
- Provide pragmatic project management training with practical exercises and case studies.
- Assist the student in project management industry networking.