Get it Done (GID) Consulting Chapter 31 Only Training
We bring our innovative Get it Done (GID) Consulting Chapter 31 Only Training Courses program to fellow service-disabled vets to help rebuild their confidence and develop relevant business skills.
Tangible benefits include:
- The Get it Done Consulting (GID) program has been a long-standing highly successful VA Chapter 31 Project Management Exam Preparation and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training facility.
- Our VA Chapter 31 Training Facility Code is 25948810
- We have trained 273 VR&E referrals over the past 10 years.
- We are proud to have maintained a 67% Project Management Institute (PMI) certification rate, compared to an estimated global 40% rate of certification.
- Overall, 65% of our graduates have attained suitable employment.
- The training is entirely remotely delivered using real-time telecommunications technology.
- The program is particularly effective because it has been uniquely designed for Service-Disabled Veterans and their needs for one-on-one training, individual mentorship and employment networking.
- Veterans coming out of the program can demonstrate real-world business credentials and knowledge to supplement their military experience and undergraduate education. This can set them apart from the competition for employment.