Joe Bohrer, PMP Trainer / Mentor
- Joe Bohrer began his career in the United States Marine Corps Reserve where he served 10 years as a non-commissioned officer in charge of squads/platoons of Marines supporting Engineer operations. He left as a Sergeant (E5).
- Joe has over 15 years of experience integrating and leading multi-functional teams as a contract operations manager, contract manager, and as a consulting program manager. He creates processes and aligns program strategy with business goals while empowering teams to complete individual projects.
- Joe is a 2022 graduate of the Get it Done Consulting’s PMP Certification Exam Prep Course. His professional certifications include Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) from from Get it Done Consulting, LLC. His Project Management Institute certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM), and Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM).
- Joe holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Law and Society from Pennsylvania State University. Also he is an (MBA) Masters of Business Administration candidate at Pennsylvania State University.
- Joe is also actively involved in real estate asset investment and management.