Get it Done (GID) Consulting Chapter 31 Only Training
Project Management Exam Preparatory Training
Course Dates and Times:
This course is individual, one-on-one remote training. Courses begin on the second Tuesday of each month. There is a total of 60 hours of instruction conducted over 18 weeks.
- Guide Project Management certification exam prep with a best-in-class text, exam study software, and a proven method of instruction.
- Students complete and submit their exam application to the Project Management Institute.
- Develop a detailed understanding of exam content in the knowledge areas of: Project Management Framework, Processes, Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management.
- Administer a practice exam to verify student’s certification exam readiness.
- Provide coaching in preparation for project management job interviews and conduct mock job interviews.
- Assist the student in industry networking.
GID Provides PMI Certification Exam fee and one re-exam fee if necessary, and these course materials: