Continuous Improvement Training
Project Management Exam Preparatory Training
Course Dates and Times:
This course consists of small group and individual, one-on-one remote training. Courses begin monthly. There is a total of 60 hours of instruction conducted over 16 to 18 weeks.
- Guide Project Management PMP certification exam prep with a best-in-class text, exam study software, exam practice questions, mentorship, and a proven method of instruction.
- Develop a detailed understanding of content in the 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas, 5 Process Groups, and the Project Life Cycles in accordance with the PMBOK6 and Agile Practice Guide.
- Administer practice exams to identify gaps and to verify student’s certification exam readiness.
- Students are mentored in the completion and submission of their PMP exam application to the Project Management Institute.
- Provide “down the stretch” exam prep lessons-learned from our expert mentors.
GID Provides PMI Certification Exam fee and one re-exam fee if necessary, and these course materials: