Steve Vanko, PMP Trainer / Mentor
- Steve Vanko began his career in the United States Marine Corps where he served as a Career Recruiter. He is a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant after serving 27 years.
- Steve has over 10 years of experience leading complex projects and multi-functional teams as a project manager/program manager. He overhauled the Marine Corps Recruiting Commands training curriculum by developing and standardizing all onboarding and sustainment training delivered across the nation.
- Steve currently works as an Alliance Manager, where he plans and coordinates the use of resources and monitors the success of each project.
- Steve is a 2022 graduate of Get it Done Consulting’s PMP Certification Exam Prep Course. His professional certification includes Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute.
- Steve holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Ashford University.