Sergio A. Kochergin, PMP, Trainer / Mentor
- Sergio A. Kochergin began his career in the United States Marine Corps, serving as a member of the Surveillance and Target Acquisition platoon and later as an instructor preparing infantry platoons for combat deployments. He was honorably discharged as a Corporal (E-4).
- Sergio has over 15 years of managing complex projects and teams, program administration, and logistical operations. In 2016, he co-founded and operated a consultancy startup to assist communities and local and state governments in initiatives aimed at business improvement and economic development projects.
- He is a 2023 graduate of the Get it Done Consulting’s PMP Certification Exam Prep Course. His professional certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute and a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) from Get it Done Consulting, LLC.
- Sergio has also worked extensively with Disabled American Veterans and Veterans of Foreign Wars over the last 16 years on initiatives to assist veterans and their families with various services.
- Kochergin holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Sociology from Purdue University and a Master of Arts in Economics of Development and Political Economy of Agriculture and Environment from the University of Rotterdam in The Netherlands.